World News

Qatar confirms Iran attack on US airbase | BBC News

Iran has launched missiles at a US airbase in Qatar in response to strikes on its nuclear sites on Saturday.

Qatar confirmed the attack on the US-run Al Udeid base, calling it a "flagrant violation" and says it reserves the right to respond directly.

Witnesses reported hearing loud bangs in the sky above the capital, Doha, while videos showed bright flashes in the sky as air defence systems attempted to intercept missiles.

Iran said was retaliation for American strikes against its nuclear sites over the weekend.

The Qatari government said no one had been killed or injured in the attack, and that the base had been evacuated beforehand.

Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/1rbfUog

For more news, analysis and features visit: www.bbc.com/news

#Qatar #Iran #US #BBCNews

🛑Breaking News 24/7 📰Rumble Clips👍 Choice Clips🎞️CRAZY Clips😜 Right Wing Vids🔥Military⚔️Entertainment🍿Money💵Crypto🪙Sports🏈World🌍Sci-Tech🧠Mainstream 🗞️Twitter –X🐤Lifehacks🤔 Humor Feed 🤡 Humor Daily🤡 Live Longer❤️‍🩹 Anime😊  Food🍇 US Debt Clock 💳 Support Whatfinger💲

Whatfinger News Sections




See Health Articles and Videos

Books Reviewed by the Whatfinger News Crew

Whatfinger’s Unfiltered Guide to the Top 64 Fantasy Novels

Our not so daily newsletter. More like weekly…