World News

McDonald’s CEO warns of hit from boycotts | BBC News

McDonald’s said it was seeing a “meaningful” hit to business, as customers in the Middle East and elsewhere boycott the firm for its perceived support of Israel. Chief executive Chris Kempczinski acknowledged the impact in a LinkedIn post, blaming the backlash on “misinformation”. In the weeks following the Hamas attack on Israel on October 7 last year, McDonald’s Israel said it had given away thousands of free meals to members of the Israeli military. The moves sparked grassroots calls for boycotts of the brand by those angered by Israel’s military response in Gaza.

🛑Breaking News 24/7 📰Rumble Clips👍 Choice Clips🎞️CRAZY Clips😜 Right Wing Vids🔥Military⚔️Entertainment🍿Money💵Crypto🪙Sports🏈World🌍Sci-Tech🧠Mainstream 🗞️Twitter –X🐤Lifehacks🤔 Humor Feed 🤡 Humor Daily🤡 Live Longer❤️‍🩹 Anime😊  Food🍇 US Debt Clock 💳 Support Whatfinger💲

Whatfinger News Sections




See Health Articles and Videos

Books Reviewed by the Whatfinger News Crew

Whatfinger’s Unfiltered Guide to the Top 64 Fantasy Novels

Our not so daily newsletter. More like weekly…